How do I apply to study in 2019?

Visit to access the application system. To obtain more information on available programmes, visit the Prospective Students website here:

How do I change my qualification?

Complete the DV2 Form if you are a registered student and want to change your uncompleted qualification or the campus where you study.

Complete the DV3 Form if you are a registered final-year student, and want to apply for a new qualification on completion of the qualification (degree/diploma/certificate) for which you are currently registered.