How do I get copies of my academic record and transcript?

Non-registered students
To get official records, your account must be fully paid, you must be in good standing with the university, and you need to pay the amounts set out in the transcript request form.

Complete the Transcript Request Form and send it to
Registered students
Academic Record
Registered students for the current academic year will only pay after receiving their third free copy.

Academic Transcript
Please refer to the amount on the transcript request form Transcript Request Form

How do I get proof of registration / medical aid letter / degree confirmation?

Send a written request to  

How do I change my contact details?

Log in to self-service to update your details.

If you want to change your name(s), complete a DV8 - NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS AND PERSONAL DETAILS and attach the supporting documents (original certified copy of your ID and/or marriage certificate).

You can send the completed DV8 and supporting documents to or submit it to Student Academic Services, George du Toit Building, Bloemfontein Campus, Nelson Mandela Drive.

We use cookies to make interactions with our websites and services easy and meaningful, to better understand how they are used and to tailor advertising. You can read more and make your cookie choices here. By continuing to use this site you are giving us your consent to do this.